- I heared...I forget, I saw...I remember, I did...I understand.
- The best morale sanction is that of the conscience and the worst is the fear of punishment.
- I learn by going where I have to go.
- I was born to win, but I kept loosing, because I never planned and prepared for winning.
- Good is the worst enemy of the Best.
- I always like walking in the rain, so on one can see my tears. - Charlie Chaplin
- I have many problems in my life, but my lips don't know that, they always smile. - Charlie Chaplin
- The day without laughter is a day wasted. - Charlie Chaplin
- Perfection is an illusion based on our own Perception.
- Perfection is not a destination, it's a never-ending journey. - Jim Vouchers
- Perceiving imperfection in perfection is preferable perspective to achieve perfection. - Dr. Brij Bhari Dubey
GITA
Chapter 18: Conclusion-The Perfection of Renunciation
Text - 48
saha-jam karma kaunteya
sa-dosam api na tyajet
sarvarambha hi dosena
dhumenagnir ivavrtah
sa-dosam api na tyajet
sarvarambha hi dosena
dhumenagnir ivavrtah
Every endeavor is covered by some sort of fault, just as fire is covered by smoke. Therefore one should not give up the work which is born of his nature, O son of Kunti, even if such work is full of fault.
- etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment